Stimulate skin healing and rejuvenation
Our microneedling treatment in Nottingham and Derby uses the body’s own natural processes to heal and regenerate from within. Microneedling uses a series of tiny needles on a handheld device to create minuscule needle columns injury in the skin. These punctures close almost as immediately as they’re opened, but these controlled piercings stimulate your skin’s natural healing processes and neocollagenesis. By creating tiny wounds on the skin’s surface, we encourage the fresh production of skin cells and collagen to heal the skin from within, prompting the shedding of these damaged superficial cells. Not only capable of introducing a fresh-faced glow, microneedling also softens the appearance of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, volume loss, and uneven pigmentation and skin tone.
Benefits of microneedling
– Softens mild acne scarring
– Naturally stimulates your skin’s healing processes for rejuvenation
– Treats uneven pigmentation and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
– Soften fine lines with fresh collagen production
– Free microneedling and skincare consultations at Pro Aesthetics Nottingham and Derby