Non-surgically Lift Sagging And Loose Skin
What is a PDO Threadlift? The PDO Threadlift has earned the affectionate nickname of the non-surgical facelift because it requires only a local anaesthetic and minimal downtime. Previously used in general surgery as sutures, the threads have since been found to rejuvenate ageing skin. As we age, we lose essential proteins in our skin that keeps it firm, structured, and full of bounce. This, in turn, leads to loose and sagging skin that softens our facial contours and creates unwanted folds. The PDO Threadlift places dissolvable threads in the skin of the mid-face to gently pull sagging skin upwards, reinstating facial structure in the cheekbones and jawline. As the threads dissolve the skin’s collagen production is increased, providing further lift even up to the surface of your skin. This process lasts as long as 6 months, with your results visible for a further 12 months. In just one appointment and with only a topical anaesthetic we can produce soft, natural-looking, yet incredibly effective results for skin lifting and firming.
Benefits Of The Non-Surgical Facelift (PDO Threadlift)
– A softer and less invasive alternative to a surgical facelift
– Stimulates the production of collagen months after placing the threads
– Lifts and restores structure to the mid and lower face
– Lessens facial folds around the cheeks and jowls
– Reintroduces jawline and chin structure through non-surgical lifting
– Free PDO Threadlift consultations here at Pro Aesthetics
How Can A PDO Threaflift Help Me?
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of a PDO Threadlift and how it can benefit your skin, take a look at our article here.